Learning how to make thick soya milk has actually been a great gain to me and to my family as well.
Soybean milk is a healthy choice to cow’s milk. Soybeans are formulated of proteins, fats, fiber and cabohydrates.
It is a powerful array of phytonutrients, and have been recognized to help reduce blood cholesterol, thereby promoting cardiovascular wellness. Also good for those who are lactose intolerant.
Soya milk is made with soya beans. It involves peeling the back, washing and blending with machine before use.
What Ingredients Are In Soya Milk?
- Soyal beans
- Milk (optional)
- Vanilla flavor
How To Make Soya Milk Taste Better.
- Pick and soak soya beans in water until soft then, wash off the skin.
- Blend smooth (like you will blend beans for moi moi or akara).
- With the aid of a cheese cloth(the cloth used in washing Akamu or Pap) seive out the milk
- Pour milk into a pot,cover and boil for 20-25 mins. (Boil till the foam pours over).
- Remove from fire, add sugar to your taste, and your choice of flavour then, leave to cool.
- add vanilla extract, cocoa powder and some sweetener such as dates.
- Pour into bottle or plastic containers and store in the fridge or freezer (if not properly stored,it becomes thick like pap.)
- Ensure you store them in d main body of the fridge Not on the doors please! Enjoy!!! So yummy 😋😋
HOW TO MAKE SOYA BEANS MILK.
The health benefits of Soy milk are countless but to mention just a few:
• Soy milk has reduced levels of cholesterol and saturated fats which help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
• Soy milk contains the prebiotic sugars which boosts the immune system of the body and help reduce toxic substances in the body.
• Soy milk is rich in isoflavones which contribute to the protection of the body against breast cancer, prostate cancer, menopausal symptoms, heart disease and osteoporosis.
It’s rare to find a food that contains all 8 of the essential amino acids; however soya bean is one of them.
How To Do Soya Milk With Ginger.
After Straining the soya beans juice with a fine sieve. Put your peeled ginger and sugar to taste. Simmer soy milk for about 15 minutes.
Stir repeatedly to avoid skin from forming. Remove the ginger, also flavor with vanilla. Mix in sugar to taste. Refrigerate then, enjoy.
How Long Does Homemade Soya Milk Last?
Your fresh soya milk can only last for about 5 days if you warm it then refrigerate.
So, whenever you didn’t finish your soyal milk, warm it and refrigerate. Instead of buying another one, this helps you to save money.
Is Homemade Soy Milk Good For You?
- Yes, this is because it is a good sauce of protein, vitamin B and minerals.
- Soy milk cures skin issues.
- It facilitates better hair growth.
- soy milk is rich in calcium which helps in making bones to be strong and as well maintains it’s structure.
How To Make The Best Soya Beans Power.
- Select dirt out from the soybean seeds, dust it and rinse the soybeans well to remove all forms of dust. Once rinsed, Pour into a big clean bowl and soak overnight (water level Should be way above the beans.
- Wash off the bean chaff and drain to remove as much water as possible. Sun dry till soybeans moisture is dried up
- Rinse your fry pan or pot first, set it on your cooking gas and allow to dry up the water. pour in the silly beans and stir till it turns to brown color not to burn.
- Pour out the beans from the frying pan instantly they appear browned. Place the roasted soy beans into the blender, coffee grinder or to your near by local mill for grinding, don’t forget to add the prawns or sugar).
- Transfer it from heat to grinder ensures the beans will grind to a smooth powder. If you keep the beans to cool first before grinding, they harden, making grinding difficult.
- Yes if you want to use your home blender the beans must be warm(Take note) of it. Grind till you get a smooth and good looking soya beans powder.
- Store in an airtight container and use up within 3-4months.
Alright!!…If you love our recipe, give it a try and don’t forget to like, share to your friends, ask your questions in the comment section.