This delicacy is a quick favorite because most of us enjoy fried chicken, but this recipe is the easiest and the best fried chicken recipe we’ve ever developed, because it consists of the most fundamental ingredients, produces crisp, crunchy skin, and supports very juicy meat.
Crispy fried drumsticks are always a favorite around here. You will enjoy the sweet flavor of chicken drumsticks purposefully seasoned with yellow paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper with a dash of chili powder for some added zest.
For a summertime picnic, weeknight dinner, or family gathering, this fried chicken drumstick is a fantastic addition to the menu. You can use this chicken drumstick recipe as a standalone treat or you can serve it with your favorite sides, such as potato salad, coleslaw.
The only things you need to season, aside from milk, are flour and spices, so there’s no need to marinate the chicken as long as you season the milk mixture with salt and pepper. If you don’t, the flavor will potentially not come out as desired.
Trust me! If you follow these steps, your fried chicken will turn out into an indulgent outer shell that delights your taste buds, with a tender and moist center.
How do I make a tasty crispy fried chicken leg?
When you make fried drumsticks, you first need to have a glass of whole milk and a yellow split egg. Otherwise, you can substitute buttermilk for whole milk if you prefer the taste.
- First, make a mixture of milk, eggs, salt, and black pepper. Set aside. Next, combine the flour with the spices.
- Mix well. Place the legs inside the dry ingredient mixture and coat well. Then transfer it to the milk mixture. Coat well. Finally, transfer the legs back to the bowl of dry ingredients and coat well until the legs become thickly coated.
- If you’re cooking the chicken, mix in the egg yolk and milk and add a couple of tablespoons of flour.
- Fry the chicken in this batter preheated oil until it reaches a temperature of 350 degrees for optimal crisping of the chicken. You can then flip the chicken most of the time to brown it.
- It should take around 12 to 15 minutes. Leave your fried chicken on a plate lined with paper towels to blot any excess grease, allowing your fried chicken to chill out for 30 minutes or more, prior to serving.
Other rice recipes you might love to try.
- How To Cook Fried Egusi Soup With Tomatoes.
- 30 Most Popular Nigerian Foods That Is Heavenly Tasty 2022
- Nigerian Goatmeat Pepper Soup | Easy Guide.
- Nigerian Bitterleaf Soup Recipe
- Crispy Fried Chicken Drumsticks can be delicious.
- How to make Moin Moin/Moi Moi in tin
- How to prepare Garden egg sauce/ Eggplant sauce
- How To Cook Simple Party Fried Rice
- Cocoyam (Ede – soup thickener and swallow)
- How To Cook Buka Stew
- How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi Roll
- How To Use Stockfish And Its Health Benefits
- How To Cook Achara Soup (Ofe Achara).
- 25 Important Baking Ingredients.
- How to Cook Delicious Achi Soup with a Low Budget
Is there something wrong with the frozen chicken I purchased?
Is there anything worse than having fried chicken to end all fried chicken and realizing it is not crispy at all? If this is the case, then it came from the refrigerator but was not hot enough.
It’s vital to continually maintain the proper temperature of 350 degrees oil to retain a good crisp texture to your crisp fried chicken drumsticks. The oil if it’s not the correct temperature may take an extra few minutes for your chicken to cook, leaving you with chicken that’s too oily and flavorful.
How long does it take to fry Chicken Legs?
The average chicken thigh will take approximately 12 to 15 minutes when deep pan-frying, but it is advisable to also monitor the internal temperature of the meat to make sure it is cooked to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Information that is important.
I made use of peanut oil for taking advantage of its high smoke point and strong flavor, and I advise you to do the same or better than others could use oils like Grapeseed, Canola, Corn, Olive, Sesame seed, and Sunflower. There are two sides in regards to washing or not washing the chicken before cooking it. It’s completely up to you.
Don’t be afraid to use whatever you like, provided it’s cut into small pieces. When cutting a Chicken piece too big, the cooking time is longer and the region may become burned on the outside before the Chicken is fully cooked on the inside.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.