Do you believe that you can prepare noodles with scent leaf? Yes! It is very much possible.
I tried this recipe with thyme. Guess what? My indomie noodles came out so palatable and delicious. I think you need to try these.
Noodles is one the fastest meal to prepare after work day stress. It is a nice meal when garnished well and a food for all.
If you want this recipe, let’s get to the kitchen.
Here are The Ingredients Needed for the noodles.
To prepare indomie in Nigeria, you need
- super pack indomie
- Fresh tomatoes
- shombo (🌶🌶)
- Scent leaf
- Little thyme
We have written about this 👇👇. Read and get new knowledge
- How to make giger drink
- How to boost immune system very fast
- How sleeping pills works.
- How to get pregnant fast | Simple instructions
preparation for a delicious noodles
- Fresh tomatoes and Fresh pepper: wash them properly, blend with your hand blender and set aside.
- Onion: peel it, wash and cut into tiny cubes, cover and keep.
- Carrot: Scrape the carrots, wash it thoroughly, slice it and set aside as well.
- Scent leaf: pick the scent leaf from the stack, wash the scent leaves properly with salt, arrange them then, slice and set aside.
Procedures for easy noodles recipe with few ingredients.
- Rinse your cooking pot, add water to it set it on your cooking gas and allow to boil.
- Open the superpack add the noodles together with its seasoning, and allow to boil for about 3 mins.
- Add the chopped onion, ground fresh tomatoes, the ground fresh shombo pepper, little thyme, stir, cover and allow to cook for at least 8mins.
- Stir and add the sliced Scent leaf, mix it very well, cover and cook till done.
- Add the well sliced carrot, stir, then bring it down.
Serve the noodles hot with chilled pure haven drink and don’t forget to thank me.
Just give it a try and don’t forget to testify on our comment button and as share to your friends.
- How to make small chops at home
- Banana bread recipe |perfect guide
- How to make puff puff in less time
- Moimoi roll recipe
- How to prepare nsala soup
- Delicious yam and beans porridge
- Easy apple pie recipe
- Amazing health benefit of ginger
- 17 healthy eating habits to adapt
- How to make chocolate cake at home in less time
- How to make okra soup in less time
- How to cook okra and ogbono soup
- How to cook coconut rice |step by step guide.
- 13 bakery rules and regulations you need to know in 2021
- Fried egusi soup with fresh tomatoes
We are here to serve you. Ask us question on the comment section. If you like our recipe, don’t forget to like and share to your loved ones. Our family, is our pride.