Have you tried making banana bread because you have bananas that are becoming overripe?
Yes or No!
If No? I will teach you exactly how to do so from the scratch and if Yes, join me as you learn a new method of doing this better.
Alright, I’m going to teach you how you can comfortably make your own banana bread at home.
Banana bread always comes to my mind first when I have leftover specked bananas on the counter
This is the nicest banana bread recipe and if you haven’t attempted using your leftover ripe banana to do something amazing, now’s the duration.
Yes!! This is because I don’t like to waste food. Do you have old beans at home (Rejected beans)? What are you waiting for?
Use it and make something unique. We have moimoi roll recipe here. You can still give it a try by following our step-by-step instructions.
Don’t ever throw sweet bananas away because the back has turned black. The Banana bread you eat every day was made with bananas so take note of that.
So let’s get to the kitchen
Tools Needed To Make Banana Bread.
- Your baking pan
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk or Mixer
- Your spatula
You have to get the equipment for the banana bread ready by washing it thoroughly with soap and running water then, allowing them to dry before using.
Ingredients For An Award-Winning Banana Bread.
- Cooking spray
- 8 teaspoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 big eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract and milk
- 4 intermediate bananas, very ripe
- 2 mugs of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced nuts chocolate chunks (optional) anyways.
How To Make Banana Bread At Home.
- Oven and the Pan: Heat the oven for at least 350°F Arrange a frame in the lowest third of the oven and heat to 350°F.
- Line an 8×5-inch loaf pan with a parchment sheet, allowing the excess sag over the long sides to form a sling.
- Sprinkle the inner with cooking spray. If using nuts, toast them in the oven for 10 minutes as the oven is preheating.
- Sieve Your flour: Yes it is essential for you to sieve your baking flour before use.
- This actually helps in removing heavy particles and then, gives the flour a smooth nature. Cover the flour and set it aside.
- Banana: Wash the banana, Peel it, mash very well using the end of the whisk or a dinner fork. Cover it and set it aside.
- Milk and vanilla. Whisk the milk and vanilla in a separate bowl cover and set aside.
Classic Banana 🍌Bread Recipe.
- Flour, Baking soda, and Salt: Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt 🧂then, mix all together and set aside.
- Brown sugar and Butter: In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and butter together then, set aside.
- Egg: Wash and break the egg in a different bowl, whisk the very well and set aside.
- Pour the egg, milk, and vanilla mixture into the brown sugar and butter mixture, then, mix everything together.
- Pour the mashed banana into the mixture and mix together with your whisk.
- Turn the whole mixture into the flour, add the chocolate chunks and stir to your satisfaction. Pour in the full mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top Note: the brown sugar topping generates sweet little pockets all over the top of the bread. It is optional.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50- 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out neat.
- Cool loaf in your pan for 10 minutes before discarding to a frame to cool totally.
- Protein: 3.2g
- Carbohydrates: 27.4g
- Sodium 218.9mg
- Calories 216.6
- cholesterol 43.4mg
What Can I Use If I Don’t Have A Loaf Pan for Banana Bread.
you can bake with a cake pan…but you have to be careful. If you are using a cake pan you have to bake your bread with it for at least 20-22 mins.
Why Does My Banana Bread Not Rise?
Yes!!.. It happens especially when you use a small quantity of baking soda or too much of it against other ingredients in your recipe.
So you have to be careful with your measurements in order to get amazing banana bread.
Why Is My Banana Bread Wet In Middle?
Yes, it occurs mostly when used too little flour in your mixture. Get it. If you add too much flour your banana bread will definitely come out dry and stiff.
What you have to do is to make use of actual measurement and you will definitely get awesome bread.
How Long Should You Let Banana Bread Cool?
Immediately after baking, bring it out of the oven. Set the loaf, still in the pan on a wire chilling rack, and allow for at least 10 minutes.
This process enables the bread to solidify and is easy to remove from the pan.
Banana Bread With Oil
- Stir eggs together with bananas and vegetable oil. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Stir until the batter is fully mixed.
- If you want to improve this “basic” no butter banana bread, you can mix in a cup of your family’s loved ingredient (i.e. chocolate chips or walnuts) after you have stirred the batter.
- Gush the complete batter into a nonstick bread pan. Creamy out the top of the batter within the bread pan. Then, bake for at least 70 minutes. Check it out; if done, bring it down and allow it to cool before serving.
Other recipe you might love to try.
- How To Cook Fried Egusi Soup With Tomatoes.
- 30 Most Popular Nigerian Foods That Is Heavenly Tasty 2022
- Nigerian Goatmeat Pepper Soup | Easy Guide.
- Nigerian Bitterleaf Soup Recipe
- Crispy Fried Chicken Drumsticks can be delicious.
- How to make Moin Moin/Moi Moi in tin
- How to prepare Garden egg sauce/ Eggplant sauce
- How To Cook Simple Party Fried Rice
- Cocoyam (Ede – soup thickener and swallow)
- How To Cook Buka Stew
- How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi Roll
- How To Use Stockfish And Its Health Benefits
- How To Cook Achara Soup (Ofe Achara).
You will definitely love this simple to make savory and Moist homemade Banana. Extremely ripe bananas contribute to the severe banana flavor of your bread.
So don’t make use of semi-ripe bananas to prepare your banana bread. Try and get a well ripped or over ripped banana in order to get your dream banana bread
Wish you experiment with your own bread by trying this recipe for banana bread, drop a comment, and we will like to know how it came out.