Trying different things in the kitchen often leads us to discover hidden gems, and one such treasure is the world of Chicken Sauce – a delightfully easy, money-saving, and nutritious addition to any kitchen.
Picture this: Between the hustle of daily life, you crave a homemade meal that’s both comforting and delectable. Enter Chicken Sauce, the unsung hero that effortlessly transforms your dishes.
Despite its simplicity, this sauce has a captivating ability to elevate flavors to new heights. As we go into the art of crafting the perfect Chicken Sauce, we’ll unravel the secrets behind its ease, cost-effectiveness, and the nutritional punch it packs.
Get ready to to try new recipe on chicken sauce, where every spoonful of this sauce not only tantalizes your taste buds but also brings a dash of excitement to your cooking budget.
Here are the step step guide on how to make the best curry chicken sauce
To make your home made curry chicken sauce, you have to gather all the ingredients, clean and cut as supposed then set aside. Failure to do so, you will be fustrated during the cooking and you won’t get that greenish color and the taste of the sauce can never be unique.
Chicken curry sauce ingredints
- 5 big size Carrot
- 2kg Chicken
- 6 Irish potato
- Green beans
- Corn flour
- 2-3 Spring onions
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 1 Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Red bell pepper
- fresh pepper
- 2 Onion
- 1 white onion
- garlic and ginger
- curry poweder
- vegetable oil
- 2 season cubes
- Mixed spices
- 1 canned Mushroom
How To Cook Chicken Curry Sauce
1. Clean your vegetables, carrot and cut in small chunks, wash, peal and cut your irish potatoes and set aside. Cut your onions, blend the pepper and garlic together, cut your bell peppers, mushroom and set aside.
2. Wash your chicken properly, cut into small chunks or strips. Season the chicken with garlic and ginger, season cubes, salt, pepper, little bit of curry and thyme, add small water, stir, cover and set on medium heat and brings to boil.
Best curry chincken sauce
3. After some minutes of cooking the chicken, add your cut irish potatoes, add enough water, spice with seasoning cubes, curry, thyme, tumeric, onion, mixed spices and salt to taste. Cover and bring to boil.
4. Set a frying pan on a medium heat, add a little of vegetable oil and allow to heat. Put your onions, heat for some minutes, add the garlic, ginger, blended pepper, carrot,celery, half of the green, yellow, red bell pepper. Season with mivina Fry for 2 mins only.
5. Add the cut vegetables to the stock on fire, Add the fried vegetables, stir, taste and adjust seasoning if neccesary, mix your corn flour with water and add to your chicken sauce. stir and allow to boil for 2 mins or Simmer until the sauce thickens.
6. Bring your chicken curry sauce down and serve with rice, spaghetti or with any combo of your choice.
TIPS FOR COOKING CHICKEN CURRY SAUCE
Tip 1. Don’t cover your sauce while cooking to avoid it from changing color
Tip 2. The main name of this sauce is called curry sauce. You can also use goat, beef, or fish to make this sauce. Whatever meat you use, that is what you should name the sauce, but as chicken is mostly used, that is really why it is mostly called chicken curry sauce.
Tip 3. You can use chicken breast, thigh or leg.
Tip 4. If you are using chicken breast, it is boneless, very soft, and for this reason do not take long to cook, be careful not to over cook them.
Tip 5. Use corn starch/flour, the type used for making of/Akamu or plain flour or you can use boiled mashed potatoes as a substitute.
Tip 6. You can use less vegetables if you want to or vegetables of your choice.
Tip 7. Get your vegetbles ready before cooking.
HOW TO SERVE CURRY SAUCE
•Chicken curry sauce is a delicious delicacy that goes really well with a plate of white rice, boiled yam, or boiled plantain.
•Your chicken curry sauce can be taken on its own ( more like taking a plate of Nigeria pepper soup ).