Hi, welcome to our platform I want to share with you how I made my custard. To make custard is as easy as you can think, I love custard more than pap because of its flavor. Anyways, that I don’t really like pap doesn’t mean someone else doesn’t.
Nevertheless, If you love pap, don’t worry we are with you. We have provided an easy guide on how to make a savory Pap (Akamu).
Custard is one of the businesses that can start with a little amount of money still make a profit because of its market wants and profit margin.
While enjoying custard never think is a difficult task to make your own homemade custard. I have prepared a step-by-step guide on how you too can be a super custard producer.
You having the knowledge of making custard for yourself and to sell is a great credit to your personality as a man or woman.
Secondly, knowing how to prepare it tends to satisfy the hunger faster than buying from someone.
You too can prepare it by following the procedures that we stated below. bellow is the highlight of what we will be sharing about custard and how to make food out of it.
Table of contents
- What Is Custard Powder
- Ingredients Needed
- Step by step procedures
- How Do I Make Custard
- How Much Is Custard
- Custard Nutritional Data
What Is Custard Powder
Custard powder is a thickener made with cornflour and banana flavor etc.
- 1/2 corn flour.
- 1 tablespoon banana flavor.
- 1 tablespoon egg Yellow
- Food colur.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powdered flavor.
- 1 tablespoon of powdered milk flavor.
Step by step procedures
- Wash your bowl properly then dry the bowl and set aside. Use your sifter and sift the cornstarch into the bowl.
- Add the vanilla powdered flavor then, stir
- Add your banana powdered flavor then, Pour in the powdered milk flavor.
- Add the egg Yellow food colour stir and keep adding the egg Yellow food and as well keep stirring till you get your desired colour. Give it a very good mix again, then pour in a container cover and keep for feature use.
How Do I Make Custard
- Add water to your kettle, set it on a high heat. Rinse your bowl, add your custard to the clean bowl. Pour in a little bit of water to it then stir thoroughly untill smooth.
- When the water might have boiled, Stir the custard again, bring it down, open the kettle and close it immediately.
- Pour in the water gradually round the mixture and as well be stirring till the custard thickens.
- Add sugar and milk to your taste. Stir and serve hot.
What is Custard Powder Made From
Custard powder is a food made with cornflour, banana powder flour, vanilla powdered flavor, powdered milk flavor, and egg yellow food color.
What Can Be Used Instead Of Custard.
You can use pap instead of custard. Pap is as well made with corn too. pap will definitely give you the perfect meal. Custard tends to be sweeter than pan because of the ingredient used during its production.
Is Custard Powder Healthy
Custard is a great and wonderful meal. it is loaded with milk as the main ingredient, calcium which makes bone to be strong and as well a good source of protein.
Which Custard Powder Is The Best.
Strawberry custard, Vanilla custard, chocolate, and as well Butterscotch. All these are rich in nutrients.
Is Custard Unhealthy
Custard is not unhealthy, it actually becomes unhealthy when eating too much, too much of everything is bad so let’s be guarded.
Is Custard Good For A Pregnant woman?
A pregnant woman can take custard made with pasteurized egg yolks, and she should as well avoid unpasteurized custard in order not to contract salmonella.
How Much Is Custard
- Custard powder =400g refill is #1,400
- Vanilla custard =2kg is #2,900
- Instant milk custard is #2,600
- Custard powder 3 in 1 is #300
- Custard powder vanilla flavor 400gx2 is #1660
- Custard vanilla powdered flavor 1kg is #750
- The smallest custard checkers is #50
Custard Nutritional Data
Type per 100g protein(g) Fact(g)
Standard vanilla. 3.5. 3.1
Premium vanilla. 3.9. 0.9
I made up my mind that I must learn how to make home custard powder myself instead of buying from the market. I read it online, I watched the video as well then practicalized it and it came out well.
You too can make your custard at home. Just follow our step-by-step recipe here, you will surely get the best custard for yourself and your family.
Custard is made up of cornflour, banana flavor, egg Yellow, Food color, milk flavor, etc.