Veromart Tom Brown Cereal is 100% natural and organic, the perfect food to wean your baby, growing children, adults, and the aged who deserve to have a healthy and delicious food staple.
Tom Broun contains protein, Calcium, Fibre, etc. It gives your baby the essential nutrients for healthy growth, it is as well a perfect food for diabetic patients.
Many people often ask questions about where they can buy Tom Brown blend in Nigeria. But instead of buying Tom Brown, why not make it yourself at home?
Don’t worry we covered you. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make your own Tom Brown mix from scratch.
What makes up the Tom brown mix is a mixture of cereals (yellow corn, Indian corn, and millet) and pulses (soybeans and peanuts). Cereals and pulses add a variety of nutrients to your baby’s health.
List of ingredients you need while making Tom Brown.
- Guinea corn
- yellow corn
How To Prepare Tom Brown For Your Baby
- Buy dried corn from the market, then roast over the fire until golden, and just before it starts to pop like popcorn, remove and let it cool (you can fry the two different types of corn together).
- Fry the peanuts (1 Derica is fine depending on how much cereal you are using)Fry the millet and soy. you have to fry everything separately.
- After frying the soybeans, gently grind with a mortar and pestle to remove the stem, below the stem with your mouth. Let everything cool down
- Combine all ingredients, if you have a powerful blender you can blend the mixture with your blender, but if not, take it to the local mill to blend.
- The mixture must be dry mixed (do not add water!)Your Tom Brown mix is ready! Pour into a dry container and keep it
How to prepare Tom Brown porridge:
- It’s one thing to make the powder, another is to know how to prepare it so that it doesn’t get lumpy, the secret to getting a soft and silky porridge is to stir it constantly, especially at the beginning of cooking, as if it were semo).
- Put a small pan on the fire, pour some water into it, make a thick brownish mixture with water and pour it into the pan.
- Using a spinning rod, rotate until there is no more lump in the mixture.
- Keep turning until thick as cream and looks cooked
- The fire should be over medium heat, cook for about 7 minutes until set, cooked through, and smooth. Then serve it with your baby’s milk.
You will also like this
How To Make The Best Plantain Fries In Less Than 15 Minutes | Step By Step Guide.
How to Make an Asian Chicken Marinade in Under Ten Minutes
How To Make Perfect Italian Donuts In Les Time
14 Most Popular French Street Foods For A Foodie 2022
How to cook party jollof rice
How to cook egusi soup frying method
How To Make Cocktail Shrimps In Less Time | Step by Step Guide.
How To Cook Ofada Rice And Stew| Easy Guide
33 Best Chinese Food You Need To Try (2022)
How To Make Nigeria Buns Easy Guide
How To Make Pounded Yam Without Lumps ( Step By Step)
Nigeria Meat Pie Recipe
Seven Easy Steps To Making Your Own Agidi Or Eko
40 Best South Indian Foods To Try In 2022
How To Make Nigeria Pancake | Diet
27 Interesting Types of Bread from Around the World
35 Most Popular Mexican Foods You Should Try in 2022
How To Make Quaker Oats | Step By Step Recipe.
How To Make Correct Ofe Owerri | Step By Step Guide
34 Best Sandwich Recipes Ever In 2022
What are you waiting for? Start making your own Tom brown baby food today. Trust me, your baby will thank you for it.