“Ever felt the need to break free from the ordinary? Embark on a culinary journey with my simple Liver Sauce recipe, a delightful departure from the usual tomato stew.
Picture this: a burst of rich flavors dancing on your taste buds, transforming an ordinary meal into a gastronomic delight.
Discover why this sauce is the game-changer your kitchen needs, as we bid farewell to the mundane and embrace a new era of savory indulgence.
Join me in unraveling the secret behind creating the best Liver Sauce that will redefine your dining experience!”
How I made my beef liver sauce.
Throughly everyone loves well prepared meal, Yes. This sumptuous recipe was wonderfully crafted by me. Seriously I love enjoying liver sauce prepared by restaurant or any fast food.
I thought it was one kind difficult thing, till the day I prepared it myself, The result was awesome.
You too can
- Cow liver.
- Vegetable oil.
- Ground Fresh tomatoes.
- Sliced Green, Yellow and Tatashi pepper.
- Ground Garlic and Ginger.
- Chopped White Onion and Red onion.
- Thyme, Spicity and curry powder.
- Ground Tatashi pepper.
- Beef seasoning of your choice.
- Seasoning cubes and salt to taste.
- Wash and cut the cow liver, blend half of the tatashi pepper, pour it in a bowl, open your spicity, add it to that same bowl. Put a little bit of water, add the liver, stir and allow for at least 20mins for maximum taste.
2. Pour in the liver inside your cooking pot, add chopped red onion, seasoning cubes and curry powder. Stir it then cook till done.
3. Heat your vegetable oil with frying pan, Add half of the chopped white onion, fry for about 1 minute 30 seconds.
4. Add the blended garlic and Ginger fry for about 2mins don’t allow it burn then lower the heat.
5. Pour in the ground fresh tomatoes then, fry till done. Add a little bit of salt, seasoning cube and thyme. Stir the tomatoe sauce very then cook for at least 2mins.
6. Add the cooked beef liver and cook for another 3-4 minutes. pour it inside an empty bowl, cover and set aside. Add another little oil to the frying pan, allow to heat then, Add the remaining white chopped Onion and stir.
7. Put in the mixed pepper, beef seasoning stir for at least 2mins. Pour in the beef liver then, stir and taste for salt and adjust If necessary.
8. Bring it down and serve hot with white rice, fried rice, Potato, plantains, boiled yam, spaghetti etc.