Meet 27-year-old Chef Hilda-Baci, the Guinness World Record holder for the longest cooking marathon by an individual. This talented chef spent a grueling 75 hours and 20 minutes in the kitchen, preparing over 1,000 dishes without any significant breaks or sleep.
Her incredible feat not only earned her a spot in the record books but also garnered attention from foodies all around the world.
But there’s more to Chef Hilda-Baci than just her world record-breaking achievement. Her passion and dedication to culinary arts have taken her on a journey of exploration and learning, making her one of the most exciting young chefs in recent times.
At just 27 years old, Chef Hilda-Baci Guinness-World-Record-Cooking has already achieved more than most chefs do in a lifetime. Her passion for cooking started at a young age, and she quickly realized that this was something she wanted to pursue as a career.
After completing her culinary training, Chef Hilda-Baci began working in some of the best restaurants around the world.
HILDA BREAKING WORLD RECORD IN A BIT.
20 things to know about Hilda Baci and her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking which is ending in few hours.
- Her real name is Hilda Bassey Effiong. She is a young Nigerian chef from Nsit Ubium LGA in Akwa Ibom State, She owes a food brand in Lagos called “My Food by Hilda”
- She will be cooking for 4 days non-stop.
- She must stand to cook, she is not permitted to sit while cooking.
- She’s not allowed to take coffee, stimulants, or any energy drink to artificially boost her energy and bodily strength while cooking.
- She’s allowed to eat food, drink water or fruit juice, and take glucose.
- The cooking is taking place at Amore Gardens, Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- She cooks round the clock, no sleep (Morning, afternoon, evening, and night. So, for 4 nights, she won’t sleep)
- She has just 5 minutes rest per hour [meaning for every 1 hour, she is entitled to just 5 minutes rest or break, that’s an hour break in every 12 hours].
- Whatever she cooks is shared to the people at the venue for FREE. She is not selling the food.
- She cooks different meals simultaneously. She is at liberty to cook any meal she likes. There are no restrictions as to what she can cook or not cook. The World Record title is about cooking within a time frame, not about what is cooked. As long as she is cooking, she is on track.
- Every meal cooked and every plate served is recorded. She has cooked over 115 meals so far with almost 3,000 portions if not more by the time you are reading this.
- She started the cooking on Thursday and is expected to complete the target time frame by Monday 15th May, 2023 evening.
- The current holder of the title Hilda seeks to break is an Indian chef Lata Tandon, who set a Guinness World Record for cooking for 87 hours and 45 minutes non-stop in 2019.
- To break the record, Hilda Baci is attempting to cook for 96 hours, using extra 9 hours to break the world record as the first human on earth to spend such an amount of time cooking a marathon.
- She tagged the cooking project “Cook-a-thon”, a phrase literally coined from the word “marathon”
- She appears exhausted already, but the people around her are cheering her on to boost her morale. And they are available with her as she cook 247, even at night.
- Most of the food items, ingredients, utensils, etc she used for this project are provided by her sponsors. So, the money expended on this project is not 100% from Hilda or her Food brand.
- Uber, one of her partners is offering a 40% discounted ride to the venue for people who wishes to join and cheer her up at the venue.
- Hilda’s mum is also a chef. She owes a food brand called “Calabar Pot”
- She is 27 years of age.
If you can dream or think it you can do it.
In conclusion, Chef Hilda is a true inspiration in the culinary world. Her passion for cooking and her desire to break records has led her to achieve great things.
From starting her own cooking school to breaking the Guinness World Record for Longest Cooking Marathon, she has shown that anything is possible with hard work and dedication.
By following her journey, we can all learn valuable lessons about perseverance and determination.
So if you’re an aspiring chef or just love food, be sure to keep up with Chef Hilda’s latest endeavors and see where her culinary skills will take her next!